Red Lily Foundation is devoted to finding the cause and treatment for POTS and related disorders.
Our mission, our energy, is directed toward research, medical education and increasing awareness of POTS and related disorders. We established Red Lily with the goal of finding the cure for POTS and related disorders. The mission includes improving physician education to expedite proper diagnosis and treatments, as we support research to find the cure(s) for POTS.
The foundation will provide funding for promising research in the field. The research being conducted at the country’s leading health institutions is unveiling the many complexities of this disorder and holds great promise that a cure is within our reach. Your contribution can be life altering to those affected by this debilitating disorder.
Your gift to Red Lily helps to support multiple initiatives:
Research dedicated to
- uncovering the contributing factors of POTS and related disorders
- discovering appropriate treatment modalities for the various forms of POTS and related disorders
- investing time and expertise toward a cure for POTS and related disorders
Education for healthcare practitioners
- about the proper diagnosis of POTS and recognition of related disorders
- on clinical solutions and treatment of POTS and related forms of dysautonomia
Awareness efforts to increase understanding of POTS and its impact on the larger population
Several national centers for learning and medical research have on-going projects for POTS and related disorders.
Research is on-going at:
- Beth Israel Hospital (Boston)
- Cleveland Clinic
- Johns Hopkins
- Mayo Clinic
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- New York Medical College
- University of Texas – Southwestern Campus (Dallas)
- University of Toledo
- University of Wisconsin Medical School (Milwaukee)
- Vanderbilt University
5K Run/Walk To STAND was a GREAT SUCCESS!
Visit EVENT Page for details and pictures.
Stay TUNED for FUTURE EVENTS!